Sunday, September 6, 2009

DARdreams Designs

I love dreaming up new recipes, but they aren't the only things I dream up.  I have been creating in many different ways since I was a child.  Knitting, crocheting, embroidery, painting, woodwork, photography, sewing, etc, etc...

I recently started a Zazzle store to sell some of my creations called DARdreams Designs.  This will be another ongoing work in progress, so I hope you will keep checking back to see what else I'm dreaming up.

I started with a wonderful photo my husband took of two sea lions swimming blissfully together and created a line of wedding items with it.  Then I expanded the line to include non-wedding items.  These include shirts, hats, cards, stickers, mugs, aprons, mouse pads, etc.  The variety is nearly endless!  Here are some examples:



At the bottom of the page here on DARdreams2, you'll find a display with some of my recent creations.  If you have an idea or request for more creations, please send me a message.  Thanks for checking it out!